
So before I went to bed last night, I counted. January 12th to July 12th. I thought I had 7 months. Counted. Again. Nope, I have 6 months and that's not good.
As of today we have:
Ordered the Save-the-Date cards, which is posted and I love it....Terence did a great job with them. They went through many versions and this is the one we decided to go with. I am still unsure about our stamp, Terence wanted to go with a square one but I didn't want it to look like a mah-jong tile.
We still haven't signed the SmoggShoppe contract, I finally had Magi look at it and she made so many great comments I had not thought of. I want to send Sherry a red-lined version with my changes but somehow I don't think that will go over well.
Still doing our registery, why didn't we start this earlier? I just thought if we had it done by the time people get our Save-the-Date cards, it would be fine. I just didn't think it would take this long!
Just saw these napkins from a wedding favor site. Hmm, I like the personalization touch of them.
Found them at The Knot.

No comments:
Post a Comment