



Terence just put up some of his work for the weddings we shot last year. As well as our Watts family session from a few weeks ago. TY Young Photography at Smug Mug.

We are going to start a wedding/family photography business on the side. He loves shooting people and the extra money will help since I am still interning and not bringing in an income. We don't know how to get the business off the ground or if we have time but it's good to dream right?
Terence has been so incredibly supportive of me pursuing my dream to find a job I love. You know, to be honest, it's his fault. He's the one who has this job that he's so passionate about and he's so darn happy all the time. What is a girl to do?
Thank you baby for your support both spiritually and financially. How did I get so lucky?
So here is the site, TY Young Photography at Smug Mug. Please tell your friends especially those of you with kids who have friends who might want family or children portraits.

No comments:
Post a Comment