Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Still no site

Yup, we have less than 6 months to go and no site. After we calculated our budget so far we realized perhaps we cannot afford the SmogShoppe. All these extra fees that were not part of the original quote makes me feel uneasy and not so happy with the SmogShoppe--as much as I LOVE the space. This makes us very sad but after Terence said "you don't need flowers, right?" I thought we need to rethink the site.



After yet another fight (which before we started planning our wedding, was few and far between--mostly about me missing him during his weekday work trips to SF), I said perhaps we should revisit the Walt Disney Concert Hall. We had abandoned the idea back in November because we thought it was too expensive. We are now at about the same priced as the WDCH and besides, it was one of Terence's first project--how cool would that be to have the wedding there? So I contacted Jill, our contact person and wouldn't you know it? July 11th is open and since Terence's family ordered their plane tickets for the 12th, the same weekend, it still works!

No comments: